Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Adam Sandler


Seeing as how my blog is about movies and music, I decided to write about one of my favorite actors, Adam Sandler. Sandler was born on September 9, 1966 and is an actor, comedian, singer, musician, screenwriter, and film producer. His film production company is called Happy Madison Productions. Sandler became famous after being very involved in Saturday Night Live, and went on to star in many movies. Some of these movies include Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, You Don’t Mess With the Zohan, 50 First Dates, and many more. Sandler’s hands are even imprinted in front of the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in LA, California. I really enjoy all his movies, and my favorites are the ones where he plays comedic roles, which is almost all of them. Although some of his recent movies have not been as good and funny, I think that in the future more of his well played and funny movies will be released.

2 comments:

  1. Adam Sandler is such a good actor; I think he is so funny! One of my favorite movies that he has acted in is Big Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adam Sandler! He is always so funny in movies, like Mr. Deeds. He just has a very unique humorous personality. I recently met him at our friends condo on Fort Lauderdale beach, when he introduced himself at the security desk, my family could not help but to laugh because he sounds and acts just how he is in most movies. He is such a nice and personable person!

    ReplyDelete