Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine




Hot Tub Time Machine is an American comedy film that was directed by Steve Pink, produced by Matt Moore, John Cusack, Grace Loh, and John Morris. This movie was released on March 26, 2010. This movie is about three friends who have been have recently began to have bad luck. After one of the three friends almost kills himself, the other two decide that they need to take a vacation to a place that they all had one of their most memorable weekends, the Kodiak Valley Ski Resort. At this very resort, they all get very drunk in a hot tub, and when they wake up they are in the year 1986, they went back in time. When they eventually go back to the year 2010, they see that their lives have changed, for the better, and that they have some luck again. Some of the stars in this movie include John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Clark Duke, Chevy Chase, Crispin Glover, Lizzy Caplan, and Lyndsy Fonseca. E! News gives this movie a B+, so I definitely think that people should take the time to check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Hot Tub Time Machine was so funny! I seriously loved that movie so much! I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. It was so random and hilarious. It kinda reminded me of the hangover type of movie. I totally recommend people to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie was funny but I don't think it's like the hangover. Very funny movie though I enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not really relate it to the Hangover when I saw it. It was hilarious and would seriously recommend this to anyone if you are looking for a good laugh. I was not anything special, but it was most definitely funny! This is a movie I will get on DVD when it comes out just to watch when I am having a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never saw this movie, but from what I heard it was pretty funny. Some people say it was almost hangover status, but I got mixed reviews, so I guess I'll just have to find out for myself. The moment it comes out on DVD I'll have to rent it.

    ReplyDelete